Disposable Flowmeter Clamp Holder System
F.S. ranges of 2 & 20 lpm, Frequency Out, For Use With Equflow Flow Tubes
These flowmeters feature Equflow disposable PVDF or PFA turbine flow sensors. They have low flow capabilities useful in a wide range of flow processes.
The idea is to enable fast exchange of the flow sensor in single-use applications. Typical applications are found in clinical, analytical, bio-tech and pharmaceutal chemistry equipment, where frequent tube
changes are neccessary to avoid contamination of the process.
Despite the term “disposable”, these devices are also suitable for long-term measurement. Options include alarm, programmable K-factor and batch functions.
- Performs a fast exchange of the flow tubes.
- High resolution square wave output.
- Flow measuring with revolutionary Infra-Red turbine rotor reflection
- PVDF or PFA wetted parts for high chemical resistance
- Also suitable for opaque liquids
- Meet all requirements of US Pharmacopeia Class VI
- BSE/TSE certificate available
- PVDF flowcells Gamma stable up to 50 kGy
- Tube can be sterilized up to 140 °C