Network Technology for Measuring and Data Logging Instruments
The ALMEMO® system provides optimal support for networked, decentralized measured data acquisition. Measured data can be acquired locally on site using short sensor signal lines and small modular measuring instruments, and can then be evaluated all together on a central computer. This not only minimizes wiring requirements but also goes a long way to solving EMC problems (especially if optic fiber cables are used). Thanks to our ALMEMO networking technology, it is possible to manage up to 100 ALMEMO measuring instruments / data loggers from just one computer via the cascadable interface provided by ALMEMO devices.
User-friendly software packages (see Chapter 05 of catalog) are available for automatically scanning measuring points within the network, for evaluating the measured values, and for graphically representing results in line chart or bar chart form. This permits measuring setups in which devices can be used with such high operational reliability and with such great flexibility that even the most demanding measuring tasks can be solved.
– Data connection from the PC to ALMEMO devices via USB, Ethernet, RS232, RS422, Bluetooth, GPRS mobile communications, modem
– Can be combined in a wide variety of ways via the output sockets A1 and A2 on the ALMEMO measuring instrument
– Various networking arrangements can be implemented
– Measuring instruments can be installed in separate rooms; considerable distances can be bridged
– ALMEMO devices / networks can be connected to the PC via an existing Ethernet network
– Devices can be connected over a wireless link using Bluetooth modules
– Measured data can be acquired and also read out from the measured value memory on an ALMEMO data logger
– All online – using the WinControl software package
Error: Contact form not found.<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] --><!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] -->