Our Greatest Asset is our Employees
Why Join Our Team?
For over 35 years, Clark Solutions has represented and distributed specialized components for the HVAC, Original Equipment Manufacturer, and Process Engineering communities. Calling on our many years of experience and factory engineering support, our knowledgeable sales team works daily to evaluate every new application for component suitability and selection. We are committed to customer satisfaction from application concept and engineering through procurement and fulfillment.
Our Sales Team is looking for a self-motivated technically minded individual interested in growing sales for the HVAC, Analytical Chemistry, Bio-Medical, Water/Wastewater, Energy, and General Automation marketplaces.
Clark Solutions, for over 35 years, has provided unique pump, valve and instrumentation solutions to manufacturers. Our small company located in Hudson, Massachusetts, offers a wide variety of specialized products supporting a diverse marketplace of original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s).
Intersted in joining our team?
We are curently hiring for the following position:
Technical Sales Representative / Full Time Position
Inside and Outside Sales
Primary Position Requirements:
Technical Sales Representative: “Full Time” Position with Inside and Outside Sales Opportunities
- Responsibilities include working to support existing account retention, and follow up on proactive sales.
- Assist the sales team in growing annual sales with existing customers, and the generation of new opportunities, and market areas.
- Work with an established sales team and various manufacturing groups on product applications for both existing and future customers.
- Willing to develop a continually evolving, working knowledge in technical component sales.
- Working in a small office environment, the candidate must be highly motivated, sale oriented, and posse strong communication skills.
- Possess a working technical background including strong math skills, an interest in physics, related physical sciences, or an interest in mechanical or applied engineering sciences.
- A college degree would be beneficial with 2-4 years’ experience in industrial sales, but not required. Importance is placed on a strong technical/mechanical working background and the ability to work technical applications.
Capable of performing and showing an expressed interest in the following related duties and possessing the following qualifications:
- Selling of small pumps, specialized valves and instrumentation components at all levels in a customer/target organization. Showing interest in developing new business, building repeat customers, and managing existing relationships built by the sales team.
- Excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to establish and create relationships at all levels with customers and prospect organizations.
- Has appropriate proficiency with computers and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Solomon) and Goldmine CRM are beneficial.
- An ability to communicate with Sales Team and meet general office administrative needs.
This full time position offers a base salary and bonus opportunity. Excellent benefits package includes medical insurance, vacation, sick/personal time, holidays, and a company qualified profit sharing plan.
Compensation is negotiable for this position depending on the experience of the candidate
To discuss this opportunity call 800-253-2497 and ask for Paul Sirois, President.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year plus bonus and benefits